Stuff That Works - The Spirit of Harmony Foundation

One of my all time favorite musicians is Todd Rundgren - been a fan for decades. (I say thanks to Todd in this blog post.)
Todd went up a few more notches in my book a little while back when he started the Spirit of Harmony Foundation. The SOH has this mission in mind:

"OUR UNIQUE VISION: A nimble foundation, working in partnership with established programs, to recognize and respond to specific problems or needs with innovative solutions, yielding clearly measurable results."

Basically they are preaching the gospel of the importance of music and music education on young people and working to supplement existing programs that are trying to accomplish the same.


 
I am proud to be a wee cog in the wheel. The SOH recently launched a blog attached to
their website. I have volunteered my efforts to putting stories on the blog.
 
Just in the past few days two of my stories have been put up. The first is about a young cello player from my favorite small town - Lowell. Parker is on great guy.
 
 
The other is an interview with one of my favorite rock n roll drummers:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile