Free Electronic Music For Slideshows


I love to tinker around with electronic music.
Some of what I have done is on Soundcloud.
 
After a friend expressed interest in using some of it
for background music in slideshows he does for his customers,
I thought I might just make my music available to anyone.


 
 
So, if you would like to use any of the music I have up on Soundcloud,
then CLICK THIS LINK and help yourself.
 
All I would ask is that IF you can, please give me a credit and/or
put a link to my Soundcloud music so others might do the same.
 

 
Most of the tracks are 2-3 minutes, a couple are longer, but
feel free to shorten or lengthen them as you need.
 
Just click THIS LINK and help yourself.
No internet spying, no information collection - just FREE slideshow music.




is on Soundcloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile