Stuff That Works - B2P Pens from Pilot review.


The folks at Pilot had me in mind when they came up with these pens made from plastic water bottles. Well done!
I hate plastic water bottles - we have way too many of them and most of them end up in the dump. Pilot takes empty water bottles and turns them into pens. I needed a couple pens for my desk at work and since I have big hands I like fatter pens. These are perfect. Used one all day yesterday and I am a happy camper. I have to give the gel ink a bit more time to dry, but other than that teeny hurdle, these pens are great. Way to go Pilot.

1/2/12 - Happy to report that I just found the G2 gel refill at Staples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile