"Not Exactly" - I finally made some music with lyrics.

A song about how sometimes the detours are what make life great.

http://soundcloud.com/bigreddawg/not-exactly#

Not Exactly 

words n music by Cliff Yankovich aka BigRedDawg

It wasn't exactly what I'd planned,
but I went with it. (repeat)
You see
It wasn't exactly who I am,
but I went with it. (repeat)

It wasn't the way I'd seen it,
And I thought it should be.
Sometimes the big picture,
Ain't all about me.
(Chorus)

It wasn't close to the road I'd drive,
if it was left to me,
But sometimes the detours
are where we're supposed to be.

(Chorus)
repeat both verses
(Chorus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile