Happiest Drain in the whole USA.

One night as I was flossing n brushing before nigh-nigh, I noticed that our drain seemed to be smiling at me. I thought it was unusual, so I snapped this shot.

Of course, once I had taken this step, there were many times when
the drain was smiling up at me.
Over the course of the next several days I began to check the drain for smiles when I would shave or brush my teeth. These pictures are PROOF that our drain is the happiest drain in the whole USA.

Sometimes the drain manifests a nose -

Sometimes the smiley face is wearing a patch -

Our drain seems to be telling us to smile - and the whole world will smile with us.

What is your drain saying to YOU?

Comments

Julie Claire said…
This absolutely is why I married you....

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile