Elvis is ALIVE and dishing out bucks from Nigeria.

Party @ My House. I am gonna be a millionaire. Elvis said so! (With that impressive list of references this must be for real.)
Just got this email today:
This is just a short true note about your unpaid fund, so you need to relax and read very well to your best understanding.

I am Mr Adeakunle Elvis. a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria. I am 25 years old, just started working with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.
The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security and assure me that when I make the release, you will settle me .
I needed to do this because you need to know the status of your Funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to release this fund is the Original Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE(IRS) for clearance of the transfered amount in your account.
nce the Original Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes, the certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction. The only authorized person who will issue you your Original document is Mr. Shelton D. Johnson and his personal Phone number is +234 7034 3297 84
Before you call him, I want you to know that you cannot get the certificate for free, as he will not even want to give you but if you indicate your file to him, he will understand.
Please Note: when contacting him, do not/ never tell him I was the one, just make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell him painted color Red so that he would recognise your file.
Note that the actual funds is valued at $15.5 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $10 million usd.
Therefore, you will not be able to receive your Original initial fund but the sum of $6 million will be transfered to you as soon as sthe original documents is cleared.
Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind persual.
1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
5) Mr Roland Ngwa
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
8) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
9) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
11) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
12) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
13) Barr Jacob Onyema
14) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
15) Mr John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
16) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
17) Barr. Becky Owens
18)Rev. Steven Jones
19) bank of Africa
20)Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
21)Mr. Micheal Wagner
22) ADB Bank Ouagadougou Burkinafaso
23) FSA UK
24) NATWEST BANK
25) ECO Bank
26) Credit Bank

Do get in touch with me immediately to conclude this final transaction immediately,and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications.

Regards,
Mr Elvis Adekunle

Comments

kaye ginter said…
Elvis is working overtime to assure a big Party some where.Needs time out with jail hotel!

Sat, May 8, 2010 5:06:44 AMTHE SECRET BEHIND YOUR UNPAID FUND.
From: Elvis Adekunle View Contact
To: Kaye Ginter
Cc: kayeginter@yahoo.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn:Kaye Ginter,

This is Elvis from Nigeria.Contacting you Regarding your Fund.I want you to know that the only delay that can stop me from enabling the Transfer of your fund is by you not Procuring the united Nation Clearance Form.because your Fund has been Shedule for transfer and this is what is putig delay to this.

I await to read from you as soon as you get my mail.

Best Regards,
Mr. Adekunle Elvis.

--- 2010年5月8日 星期六,Kaye Ginter 寫道﹕


寄件人: Kaye Ginter
主題: Re: THE SECRET BEHIND YOUR UNPAID FUND.
收件人: a.elvis98@yahoo.com.hk
日期: 2010年5月8日,星期六,上午2:48


It writes the word to: and no name is written.That is the first flagg.WRONG!

I see that the account is not of my name nor is this letter! Thats the second thing WRONG!
By what means Does the record state virtually paid?
By what name of a picture Identification?
So do you really know who your emailing or is this an attack to my system for identification?
Instead are your name Elvis Adekunle from Hong kong?
or is this
Game Over?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mr. Adekunle Elvis.
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 6:39:21 AM
Subject: THE SECRET BEHIND YOUR UNPAID FUND.


I am Mr. Adekunle Elvis. a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria. I just started work with C.B.N. and I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you
have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.
The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this
fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) for clearance of the transferred amount in your account.
Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes, the certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction.
Note that the actual funds are valued at $15.5 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $10 million usd.

Listed below are the mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind
perusal.
1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
5) Barrister Awele Ugorji
6) Mr. Roland Ngwa
7) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams

Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct number +234-805-554-6756. to conclude this final transaction immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr. Adekunle Elvis.

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile