More Arostich studs in the tire and a bit of down time!

Put another 35 studs in the tires.
25 more in the back, the other ten went up front.
Big difference!




Newt and I went down iced over dirt roads, even though
there were lots of clear, paved roads to be had.


Here you can see the marks in the ice/snow from the studs.


Well, just about the time I thought I was some Hot Ice Riding Dude -
the front tire got away from me and Newt and I slid unceremoniously down the road.
The bike is fine and the pads in my riding suit did well - no damage to the knee, hip, or
elbow that came in contact with the road. We were only going 20-25 when I wiped out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile