Sublingual B vitamins.

I have been using sublingual B vitamins for several years with great results.
Let me back up to winter about 4 years ago. I would wake up in the morning feeling like I shouldn't be waking up. I am a pretty much high energy guy - I like to feel on top of my game and keep positive as much as possible.
This went on for weeks. Lethargic. No spring in my step. Not really depressed but close to it.
One night I was channel surfing and came upon the infomercial for the Tri-Vita sublingual vitamins. The guy was describing me to a T. The cool part is they let me try a 30 day supply for free. I was pretty sceptical, but figured I had nothing to lose so I began to disolve one the tablets under my tongue per the instructions every morning on the way into the store. It took about 4-5 days, but I began to notice a real difference. More energy, I didn't feel like I was under a black cloud. This stuff works.
I began to order them from Tri-Vita and took them every day. After a year or so I tried out some from our local health food store because I ran out and didn't want to wait the 4-5 days for Tri-Vita. Same results from the brand I bought there.
These days I buy mine from Wonder Labs. http://www.wonderlabs.com/sublingual-b12/
They are vegetarian, have the same amount of B-6 and B-12 as the Tri-Vita (5mg and 1,000 mcg) and have folic acid as well. They are $18.50 for a bottle of 250 and they really work for me.
Before I started buying them from Wonder, I accidently got a bottle from my local store that only had 500 mcg of B-12. It was from the same manufacturer I had been using, but I did not check the bottle for the levels - I just bought it. Well after about 3-4 days I was feeling like I was before I started taking sublingual B. What the??? So I called the company and explained - wondering why the pills in the new package did not seem to do the job for me. The nice person on the other end of the phone explained that I had cut my B-12 by HALF compared to the other ones they made. Ooops - I went and got the higher dosage and everything was better.

This is my story. I hope it helps you if you are thinking of trying out sublingual B vitamins. They really, really work for me. I take one every morning six days a week. FYI - I am 50 years old, 6'3", 230 pounds. I try to live healthy - I walk my dog 1-2 miles a day and work out 5-6 days a week on my Total Gym 1000 for 10-15 minutes.
No - I do not work for Wonder Labs or Total Gym!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile