Good times at Grattan Raceway.

Lil Amy is riding on the back of my first BMW.
We are taking a couple of laps around the track
at a very low speed (that is why we are in shirtsleeves, not jackets).
I think we paid $5 to follow a pace car around for 2-3 laps.

Here we go now! 2 years later. This was taken during a Track Day

with Sport Bike Track Time. http://sportbiketracktime.com/

It was a great day of learning the limits of a big ole Beemer.

Here is Bob Demetrius giving me some last minute instructions

before taking me on a couple of laps on his sidecar. What a rush!

I forgot to breathe for 3/4 of the way around the first lap.

Bob told me we were at about 100 mph in the straight.


Coming out of turn 12 and heading into the straight.

I am moving into the correct position for the straight.

Crouched down on my knees as small as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile