In which Cliff explains his Olympic habit.

We join a meeting in progress.
Hi, my name is Cliff - I am an Olympi-holic.
The crowd answers, "Hi Cliff"

I am not a big fan of televised sports. Rather I should say I am not a big fan of the commercials which accompany televised sports. Every four years I make an exception for the Olympics. Man, once I pick them up I cannot put them down. I am good for 3-4 hours on the couch watching whatever they throw at me - gymnastics, swimming, track, volleyball, diving (how have I missed syncronized diving before??), trampoline (that was a new one for me), etc etc.

Last night I had weird dreams filled with short muscular people dressed for track and gymnastics.
I CAN"T STOP!

Help me ...... pray for me ....... come over and do an intervention ...... take the remote out of my grubby lil hands. Please.

Just kidding.
I can handle it.
Really.
I can quit any time I want to.
No problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile