I have changed my mind about Al Gore

I was going to write about the fact that I think it would be wise to find someone other than Al Gore to be the poster child for the Global Warming message since he uses something like 20 times the utilities that his neighbors do, but something I read today changed my mind. I was going to suggest that Mr Gore get his house in order before he presumes to tell me what to do with mine, but now......all that has changed. Al and the Gores do practice what they preach.
Al's son was arrested with some drugs and marijuana in his car this morning. He was zooming down some California highway at 100 mph or so when cops pulled him over.
But wait - it's okay - he was driving a hybrid car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile