Dearborn Denim Jeans Made is the US - 10% Off Coupon for Dearborn Denim


Here is the link to SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER.

9.29.19 Update - I now have and wear four pair of Dearborn Denim jeans. I just recently ordered a pair of their black jeans, the first pair of black ones I bought I transformed into these with a spray bottle and some bleach:
Had some fun with these black jeans from Dearborn Denim
and some bleach in a spray bottle.
Anyway I now have blue, tan, and two pair of black jeans from Chicago. Could not be happier with them.


I like to buy things made in the US when ever it is possible. Is it going to change the world? Nah. Is it going to save American jobs - well, it sure can't hurt.
Like just about everyone else on Facebook, I had seen tons of ads for Dearborn Denim, a jean company in Chicago. One day I figured I might as well try a pair. Clicked on the link, read about the company, bought a pair of the Tailored Fit Dark Wash - they look like this:



They arrived a few days later and at first I was a bit put off because they were lighter in weight than my Levi's (made overseas) and my Duluth Trading Company Ballroom Jeans - the other pair of jeans made in the US I own. (I blogged about the Duluth Jeans: Click Here.)

In fairness, the Dearborn Denim jeans are made with some stretchy stuff in addition to just cotton, so of course they would be lighter. They are 78% cotton with some polyester and a wee bit of spandex.


For once in my life I read the label in something BEFORE I messed it up. The label suggested washing inside out and air drying. YIKES - not my style. I emailed the company and got an answer ROCKET FAST in which I was assured that I could dry my jeans without any big problems. I appreciated the fast response.

Anyway - in the past couple months I have worn these jeans between one and three days a week. Washed, dried and used the iron on them several times and I am one happy camper. They look great and having never owned a pair of jeans with a touch of poly/spandex, I must say the bit of stretch is greatly appreciated - especially when I wear them to work and get up and down from my chair 242 times a day. One day Julie and I went to a comedy show after work, so I had the jeans on from about 8:30 in the morning until we got home a little after 11pm. (Long day for me.) About 3/4 of the way through the comedy show, I realized how comfortable the jeans were. I felt like I didn't even have any pants on!

Best testimony I can give is that after giving Dearborn Denim a good, long test drive - today I ordered two more pair - some black ones and a pair of khaki ones. One more plus is the Full Disclosure from DD - when I went to order the black pair, there was  an "important message about black jeans" for me to click on before I ordered. DD was letting me know that they had used up all the black denim they could source in the US and were forced to use some from overseas - the pants were still sewed in Chicago, but the denim was from elsewhere. They gave me the option to not order them if that was not good with me. Cool stuff.

Last point - when I placed my order with DD - they gave me a link that YOU can use to save 10% on your first order. Not a bad deal. Here is the link to SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER.

Full disclosure - if you use the 10%, I get some points that work toward saving me some money on future purchases from Dearborn Denim. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olive oil and lemon juice gallstone cleanse works!

A blog called SuperForest and saving seeds.

Love Wines Opens Tasting Room in Lowell at Red Barn Mercantile